HollaEx is a cryptocurrency exchange software provider that helps operators worldwide achieve success with varied business goals.HollaEx lowers the barrier to opening a crypto exchange by removing the extensive time and monetary resources that come with traditional software development. Through…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $438 per month
- Tech Details
HollaEx lowers the barrier to opening a crypto exchange by removing the extensive time and monetary resources that come with traditional software development. Through Cloud plans, the technical knowledge requirements are likewise lowered.
HollaEx users can choose from a variety of currencies and how to offer them, customize the look of the exchange and choose from a long list of supported languages.
Its liquidity sharing system means that users' exchanges will have sufficient liquidity from day one for major markets, to remove the difficult early days of exchange operation.
HollaEx has been developed by a team with experience in the crypto space and they state they aim to ensure that operators know they are offering an efficient and secure solution to their users.
- Supported: Multiple ways to trade - Orderbook, Quick Trade, and the OTC Broker
- Supported: Ensures liquidity from day one through the HollaEx Network liquidity sharing system
- Supported: Offers custom tokens from a multitude of Networks, to place front and center of the exchange
- Supported: Code-free, instant changes to the exchange from the in-built operator controls
- Supported: Provides control over the exchange within the admin interface
- Supported: Fiat currencies can be implemented with the Fiat Ramp Cloud plan
- Supported: Secure asset storage through HollaEx Vault
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Arabic, German, Persian, French, Indonesain, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Viatnamese, Chinse (Simplified & Traditional)|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|