iCIMS is a web-based applicant tracking system (ATS). The tool's talent recruiting and management functions include features like social recruiting, talent sourcing, offer management, and onboarding. The programs are centralized on iCIMS’s UNIFi platform and are scaled for mid-sized to…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Applicant Tracking (122)9.494%
- Candidate Search (121)9.090%
- Job Requisition Management (123)8.787%
- Email Templates (122)8.686%
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $1,700 per month
- Tech Details
The iCIMS Talent Cloud is a unified recruitment platform that aims to empower users at every stage of the talent continuum, allowing them to attract, engage, hire and advance the world’s best talent. With it, the vendor states users can build thriving, diverse teams at scale, align hiring needs with business needs, and meet the challenges of tomorrow with an agile, AI-powered platform designed to provide everything needed to build a winning workforce.
iCIMS Talent Cloud Applications:
- iCIMS ATS - makes managing, automating and streamlining your hiring workflows a breeze.
- Career Site - A site that includes a personalized, AI-powered job search experience that helps them find best-fit roles quickly, while helping organizations to fill jobs faster.
- iCIMS CRM - A candidate relationship management solution used to reach candidates by text or email campaign. Additionally the CRM can offer recruiters strong candidate recommendations based on the jobs available, and automatically track candidate engagement to prioritize those who are most interested. Talent is engaged with relevant content using dynamic email campaigns that send automated follow-up emails based on candidate actions.
- Digital Assistant - Guides job seekers through the compnay culture and the application process. The bot can support candidates in 20 different languages, helping to create a diverse environment globally. The digital assistant can be used on communication platforms like SMS, WhatsApp, web chat and FB Messenger.
- Employee Onboarding - Simplifies employee onboarding with automated processes that maximize engagement and accelerate productivity. The cloud-based onboarding software is built for both commercial and large, global employers.
- iCIMS Marketing Automation - Automates and personalizes entire candidate journeys based on their unique behaviors.
- iCIMS Opportunity Marketplace - This application aims to go beyond opportunity identification to power opportunity inspiration, helping TA pros and hiring teams proactively engage and advance internal talent.
- SkillSurvey - acquired by iCIMS in late 2022, the solution automates the collection and analysis of feedback from references and employees to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|