Sage Intacct is a cloud ERP system targeted at high-growth small and medium-sized businesses. Intacct includes applications for core financials and accounting, purchasing, order management, and financial reporting and business intelligence. It also integrates with 3rd party software like Salesforce.
I would like to say …
In case of more vendor invoices, we can process them by using the duplication option which again results in saving time with more productivity.
The accounting flow is very much customized that it eases reporting w.r.t GAAP compliance.
2.By reducing manual labour and potential for …
1. Time tracking like Employee time sheets, Project and task tracking, Mobile accessbility
2. Expense management like expense recording, policy compliance, …
Account Payable: Easy to manage vendor management, Creating vendor bills and applying payments. Inter-Company …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Accounts payable (1161)8.484%
- Standard reports (1117)8.383%
- Cash management (1077)8.383%
- Custom reports (1101)8.181%
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
83 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
With an open API structure, Sage Intacct’s accounting solution also provides integration with any CRM, payroll, POS, or ERP system such as Salesforce, and ADP.
Sage Intacct aims to give organizations the visibility and agility to make the right data-driven decisions at the right time to steer their organizations and people to growth and recovery. When it is integrated with budgeting and planning and paired with HR and people software, Sage Intacct is designed to enable digital transformation through continuous accounting, continuous trust and continuous insight.
- Supported: Accounts payable
- Supported: Accounts receivable
- Supported: Cash management
- Supported: Bank reconciliation
- Supported: Expense management
- Supported: Time tracking
- Supported: Fixed asset management
- Supported: Multi-currency support
- Supported: Multi-division support
- Supported: Regulations compliance
- Supported: Electronic tax filing
- Supported: Self-service portal
- Supported: Global Financial Support
- Supported: Intercompany Accounting
- Supported: Journals and Reconciliations
- Supported: Enterprise Accounting
- Supported: Configurable Accounting
- Supported: Centralized Rules Framework
- Supported: Standardized Processes
- Supported: Inventory tracking
- Supported: Location management
- Supported: Pricing
- Supported: Order entry
- Supported: Credit card processing
- Supported: End-to-end order visibility
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Plug-ins
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication
- Supported: User-level audit trail
- Supported: Subscription billing
- Supported: Revenue recognition
- Supported: Collaboration/Social
- Supported: Multiple chart of accounts
- Supported: Multiple reporting books
- Supported: Multi-dimensional reporting
- Supported: Graphs/Charts/Performance cards
- Supported: Report visualizations (conditional highlighting, color grading, trendlines, etc.)
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States of America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa|
- A white paper describing how moving to a cloud-based financial accounting solution can help to adapt to support changing business needs, replace manual processes with automated workflows, and deliver "right-time" information to needed answers.
- For organization that have run up against barriers: inflexible processes, data accessibility issues, inadequate security, and primitive reporting. This white paper describes limitations in QuickBooks how a more robust solution can help.
- Most finance teams buy software to solve today's problems, but leading teams find solutions built for long-term success. This white paper from Sage Intacct & Kimble Apps includes tips to engage and qualify vendors during the evaluation process, and describes how to select a vendor that shares a long-term vision of success.
- A CFO today needs to be the leader who can modernize business systems and operations to improve productivity. This white paper describes how to automate manual processes to close the books faster, consolidate entities in minutes, and ultimately spend nights and weekends with family, not in the office.
- 58% of US companies manually reconcile accounts. Is financial complexity holding back growth? This white paper shows how the next generation of financial consolidation automates financial processes, enables faster growth & better insight, and provides access to consolidated information across the organization.
- Findings from Sage's 2022 Close the Books Survey translated into practical strategies and best practices that help achieve a faster and more accurate close.