ADAudit Plus offers real-time monitoring, user and entity behaviour analytics, and change audit reports that helps users keep AD and IT infrastructure secure and compliant.Track all changes to Windows AD objects including users, groups, computers, GPOs, and OUs.Achieve hybrid AD monitoring with…
- logging of user, workstation and server activity.
- This is used to find out where accounts are locked and still logged in
- For audit purposes
Track compliance? Yes.
Detect threats? N/A, we haven't used it for that type of function.
We dont have the licenses for all servers, therefor I can't answer this question based on servers.
Historically for auditors I have had to use powershell to export the data from Acive Directory, writting powershell scrips …
Managers who might have issues with certain staff on their team consider using some of these reports when discussing certain topics with their team members.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Data visualization (29)9.494%
- Administrator access control (28)9.393%
- Customizable reporting (32)8.080%
- Automated alerts and notifications (29)7.575%
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $595 per year
- Tech Details
ADAudit Plus offers real-time monitoring, user and entity behaviour analytics, and change audit reports that helps users keep AD and IT infrastructure secure and compliant.
- Track all changes to Windows AD objects including users, groups, computers, GPOs, and OUs.
- Achieve hybrid AD monitoring with a single, correlated view of all the activities happening across both on-premises AD and Azure AD.
- Monitor every user's logon and logoff activity, including every successful and failed login attempt across network workstations.
- Audit Windows file servers, failover clusters, NetApp, and EMC storage to document changes to files and folders.
- Monitor system configurations, program files, and folder changes to ensure file integrity.
- Track changes across Windows servers, printers, and USB devices with a summary of events.
- Leverage advanced statistical analysis and machine learning techniques to detect anomalous behaviour and defend against cyber attacks.
- Supported: Remote monitoring
- Supported: Network device monitoring
- Supported: Multiple Server Monitoring
- Supported: Multi-device monitoring
- Supported: Automated alerts and notifications
- Supported: Service configuration management
- Supported: Policy-based automation
- Supported: Performance data reports
- Supported: Customizable reporting
- Supported: Data visualization
- Supported: Risk analysis
- Supported: Administrator access control
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|