Neon CRM is a constituent management platform designed for nonprofits and membership associations. Its relationship-focused system offers a comprehensive view of supporters and members, enabling more engagement and revenue. It can be used to manage fundraising campaigns, events, communications, and…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $99 per month
- Tech Details
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro
- Higher Logic Thrive
- Fundraise Up
- Constant Contact
- Double the Donation
- Cougar Mountain Software
- Fundraising KIT
- Giving Docs
- The Giving Block
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- An evaluation of 37,472 email campaigns sent by Neon One clients identified key email benchmarks broken down by organization size. This reports data on average list sizes, open rates, and click-through rates for all three of differently sized cohorts, along with data-backed insights that teams can use.
- This Website Optimization Action Plan outlines all of the important factors to consider when building and maintaining a website. Equipped with 7 weekly modules and associated activities, this resource helps create an engaging site.
- This Guide describes the importance and benefits of using a Nonprofit CRM, what's included, and the right questions to ask when evaluating options.
- This in-depth look at the future of donor behavior in a post-pandemic world identifies trends in individual giving and provides an actionable framework to understand how behavior has evolved and where it’s going.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||55%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|