Precoro is a cloud-based solution for procurement process optimization. It aims to eliminate time-consuming manual procedures and human factor errors, and instead automates operations and centralizes purchasing processes. It enables users to:- Approve documents from any device using email or…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Small, for ≤ 20 users
Large, for 21+ users
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $35 per month per user
Precoro Oath Demo Google
Precoro OAuth Demo Video
Precoro Integration with Xero | Integration Demo
Expense Module Overview | New Module Demo
What is Precoro? | Procurement Software Demo
Precoro Integration with NetSuite | Integration Demo
- Tech Details
Precoro is a cloud-based solution for procurement process optimization. It aims to eliminate time-consuming manual procedures and human factor errors, and instead automates operations and centralizes purchasing processes. It enables users to:
- Approve documents from any device using email or Slack notifications. Users can streamline approval workflow by adding as many steps as needed and assigning specific roles for colleagues.
- To save money from the purchasing budget, Precoro tracks discounts to avoid spending more than planned. It can increase cash flow transparency by monitoring corporate expenses (including reimbursements). And it provides analytics and reports to plan the procurement strategy more thoughtfully.
- Users can create, approve and track POs or transfer orders from Amazon Business via Punch-in. Manage suppliers, item catalogs, and inventory.
- Precoro connects with an ERP and other business tools using ready-made integrations (NetSuite, QuickBooks, Xero) or its API. This helps to avoid duplicated payments and manual document matching.
- Data is kept secure with SSO and 2-factor authentication.
Precoro's interface allows users to forget about complex onboarding and long-lasting training. Customers get advisory and support from a personal CSM anytime it is needed. Precoro grants access to all features and updates regularly. Precoro is available for a 14-day free trial, to experience its features firsthand.
Precoro states they pursue the following values:
Ease of Use. Precoro's interface helps to integrate all company's operations within 2 weeks.
A 14-day free trial. 2-week access to all features without providing credit card information to ensure Precoro is the perfect fit for the business.
User-based Pricing. No complicated pricing tiers. Customers pay for each user and get unlimited access to all features.
Simple Implementation. Precoro can be set up in a couple of hours with the help of a CSM and used for years. A guided switch from a currently procurement management method is offered.
Lifetime Support. Includes real-time procurement advisory and support from Precoro experts.
Flexibility. Precoro can be adjusted according to the company's needs, with an unlimited number of custom fields at no extra cost.
- Supported: Cost Allocation
- Supported: Flexible Approval Routing
- Supported: Amazing Three Way Matching
- Supported: Customizable Reporting
- Supported: e-Catalogs
- Supported: Invoice Management
- Supported: Integrations with accounting softwares and ERPs
- Supported: Purchase Request and Purchase Order Management
- Supported: Reimbursement Management
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Australia, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, United States, Asia|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian, Spanish, French, German|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|