Folloze in Foster City provides their Personalized B2B Marketing Platform, which they describe as the best way to generate credible pipeline that will convert - from focused ABM to broad-based nurture. An ABM focused solution, the Folloze platform provides personalization…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
See Folloze in Action
- Tech Details
- Supported: ABM
- Supported: Channel marketing
- Supported: Demand Generation
- Supported: Folloze live events
- Supported: Sales Orchestration
- Supported: 6sense solution
Watch In a digital-first marketplace, the most engaging, successful events are becoming smaller and more personal. For frontline marketers, Folloze Live Events aims to deliver memorable and unique virtual event experiences.
Watch Marlowe Fenne, ABM Senior Manager at FireEye with Randy Brasche, VP Marketing at Folloze provide advice on how frontline marketers can become the digital architects of data-driven and personalized buyer experiences.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Introducing ‘The Folloze Personalization Blueprint’ – Your Complete Guide to Delivering ABM at Sacale and Architecting Success Across Every Phase of the Customer Lifecycle.
- This report produced in partnership with The Demand Gen Report will explore B2B marketers’ outlook in the wake of COVID-19, revealing marketing teams’ greatest challenges. Additionally, the report will discuss the many roles of modern marketing teams are playing across the buyer journey, underscoring the importance of agile execution and alignment between sales and marketing.
- In a digital-first marketplace, the buyer experience is now a strategic driver of growth and has elevated the role of frontline marketing teams. But, are marketers ready to execute against their new mandate? Learn more and download your free copy of this report.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|