Zoho Creator is a low-code application development platform for building enterprise-class applications that run on mobile, tablet, and web. It is designed to allow users to create custom forms, configure workflows, build pages, and deploy apps quickly.
- Streamlining internal business processes such as data gathering through forms along with automated alerts, validations, and follow-ups.
3. Quality …
- For creating custom rules such as unique project code with pre-defined abbreviations for each request type.
- Show/hide fields based on user response
- create dynamic dependent drop-down list
- list of commonly used functions and codes on the left side of the deluge window
- User friendly interface for …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Platform Security (16)8.989%
- Platform Scalability (16)8.686%
- Reusability (16)8.181%
- Platform User Management (16)7.878%
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $8 per month per user
- Tech Details
Why the Zoho Creator platform?
> It simplifies application development
> It reduces IT complexity and cost
> It supports extensive 3rd party integrations
> It enables extensive business process automations
> It has data privacy, data security, compliance at its core
> It scales as processes and business scales
- Supported: Visual Modeling
- Supported: Drag-and-drop Interfaces
- Supported: Platform Security
- Supported: Platform User Management
- Supported: Reusability
- Supported: Platform Scalability
- Supported: Process blueprinting
- Supported: Multi-device app builder
- Supported: Unified builder
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Global - All countries|
|Supported Languages||At development platform level - Arabic, German, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified) At application level - 60+ languages|
- Zoho owns, operates, and maintains its infrastructure, including all network components so they can provide better support, customization, and performance for customers—without being constrained by third party facilities. This whitepaper outlines how Zoho infrastructure leverages enterprise-grade cloud technology to scale fluidly as the user's business grows.
- Zoho Creator runs on Zoho's own highly-secured cloud, engineered with progressive layers of defence. Customers include healthcare providers, educational institutions, financial services, and governmental organizations who trust us with some of their most sensitive information. This whitepaper outlines how Zoho Creator users can leverage the latest security technologies in place to protect data.
- How Briotix Health, an occupational health company, solved their workforce management woes and saved 68.8% on technology projects.
- How SmartLam North America, a U.S. manufacturer of cross-laminated timber, developed a complete custom manufacturing software solution in just 30 days—delivering efficiency and flexibility for all teams involved in the production process.
- How Pexion improved data capture and production lifecycle visibility, digitized paperwork, and integrated their statutory compliance and shop floor processes using low-code.
- Simplifying data management with low-code.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|