The Zapier Automation Platform designed to integrate data between web apps. It is scaled for small to mid-sized businesses, with a functional but limited free version of the program.
When we take orders, …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Support for real-time and batch integration (86)9.090%
- Connector modification (85)8.585%
- Pre-built connectors (97)8.282%
- Monitoring console (74)6.868%
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $29.99 per month 750 tasks per month
Integrate Calendly with Pipedrive using Zapier
How To Set Up Zapier Webhook URL Using WP User Frontend Pro
Setting Up Zapier With ServiceTitan
Zapier Frontend Demo
How to send custom emails with form submission using zapier with demo
Zapier Tutorial for Beginners (2022) - Set up Zaps and Automate Your Work!
- Tech Details
Zapier's goal is to enable automation for any process, allowing users to visualize and build advanced workflows with custom logic, conditions, and filters, with no code needed. Some features include:
- Multi-step Zaps - Zaps that automate several tasks at once.
- Paths - Zaps that perform different actions based on if/then logic.
- Filters - These ensure Zaps run only when certain conditions are met.
- Schedule - Zaps can be set to run whenever it's right for the process.
- Formatter - Used to transform dates, currency, text, and more into any preferred format.
- Webhooks - Can receive data from any service or send requests to URLs—without writing code or running servers.
Zapier's no-code automations include with 6,000+ app integrations from partners like Google, Salesforce, and Microsoft so users can collaborate across departments.
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Sheets
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Google Drive
- QuickBooks Online
- Jira Software
- Constant Contact
- Microsoft Teams
- Square POS
- Microsoft 365
- Ecwid by Lightspeed
- Formstack Forms
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Redtail CRM
- GoTo Webinar
- Google BigQuery
- 5000+ applications
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|